SwiftAlarm! End User License Agreement (EULA)
Terms and Conditions of Business (TnC)
(Effective Date January 1, 2019)
This end-user licence agreement and terms of business (“EULA and TnC” or shortened only “EULA”) is a legal agreement between
you (End-user, or you)
SwiftAlarm! ESS Ltd. registered in Ireland,
registered number 552520 having its registered office at Blair House, Upper O’Connell Street, Ennis, Co Clare, Ireland
(Licensor, SwiftAlarm!, us or we) for:
1) any SWIFTALARM! mobile application software (“App”);
2) any online forms forming part of the App and which must be completed by you in order to activate and use the App, (“Documents”)
3) Hardware registered for, permittedly applied with and otherwise attached to App (“Hardware”)
4) Online Services permittedly performed by SwiftAlarm! and its registered affiliates and other service providers aiding in performing named Internet services
5) Offline services permittedly performed by SwiftAlarm! and its registered affiliates and other service providers aiding in performing named Offline services
6) Personal Security services permittedly performed by SwiftAlarm! and its registered affiliates and other service providers aiding in performing named Security services
Examples are :
SwiftAlarm! Gold for iOS and for Android as example for app [ 1) ]
Dual Security service and Friends United Service as example for [ 4) ]
SwiftAlarm! Fall detection, NoPanic products and other in particular Bleutooth connected switches and sensors as example for [ 3) ]
Rapid Response Center Service as example for [ 5) ]
Campus Security USA as example for [ 6) ]
Apps and Documents [ 1) and 2) ]
We license use of the App and Documents to you on the basis of this EULA and subject to any rules or policies applied by any authorized appstore provider or operator from whose site, in particular but not exclusively located and named online at the SwiftAlarm! Download center.
We do not sell the App or Documents to you. We remain the owners of the App and Documents at all times.
User can mean you or any person you allow use or do not stop from using your smartphone and app.
SwiftAlarm! ESS Ltd (together with any affiliates, "SwiftAlarm!") provides the SwiftAlarm! mobile application (including all services related thereto and all updates, new releases and versions, "App"), which, among other features, offer additionally precautionary supplemental personal safety tools under the name „SwiftAlarm!”.
Hardware [ 3) ]
By using licensed and registered SwiftAlarm! Hardware , and other services provided, in particular text by server and call center, you agree to the special conditions for them.
“SwiftAlarm!” generally stands for all SwiftAlarm! Entities, no matter where and in what relation to SwiftAlarm! they stand including affiliates and subcontractors, in particular SwiftAlarm! Deutschland GmbH, SwiftAlarm! Deutschland ESS GmbH and SwiftAlarm! USA & Canada ESS Ltd.
This License Agreement is solely concluded by “You”, the end-user, and
- SwiftAlarm! ESS Ltd only as for Software 1) and documents 2) hardware 3) and online services 4)
SwiftAlarm! ESS Ltd is solely responsible for the Application, the online services associated therewith and the content thereof.
- SwiftAlarm! Regional companies, in particular
SwiftAlarm! Deutschland ESS GmbH,
solely for and in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (Deutschland, Österreich und Schweiz) with the exception of their embassies and consulates
SwiftAlarm! USA and Canada Ltd,
solely for and in Unted States of America including non continental territories and Canada with the exception of their embassies and consulates
for offline services [ 5) ] associated therewith and the content thereof.